These iron-on yourself, heat-applied badges are easy to apply at home and can be done with a normal iron and cloth.
NOTE: We cannot be held responsible for any errors whilst you apply your badge yourself at home (or any damage caused by washing the shirt on a heated wash). These badge designs are as per the photo.
HOW TO APPLY YOUR NEW COUNTY FA BADGE…
- Turn on your iron/heat press to a medium setting (Approx 150-160 Celsius) and allow it to warm up. Make sure the steam setting is off.
- Place a thin piece of material (i.e. hankie, pillowcase) over the badge and press firmly with your iron or heat press for 20 seconds, making sure not to burn the material or badge.
- Check all edges are properly fixed and allow the badge to cool.
- Peel back the edges of the badge slowly (If the badge has not applied fully, reapply the heat for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Do not wash for at least 48 hours. Wash on a low temperature only.